In order to receive the gifts and blessings of our lives, we need to do some cleansing within ourselves, creating a space into which the Light can enter, enabling everything that is good to have its place. We all have enormous potential and when we find ourselves following our true reason for living, everything flows more spontaneously and in abundance. We are able to see everything, with a heart that is ready to accept.
How can we really recognise an important love affair?
Emphasis on the compatibility of the couple is fundamental, but one must acknowledge the importance of positive energy, keeping in contact with the other person, doing everything possible to enable the relationship to grow. It is a process, not an objective, and, for this reason it must be in continual evolution.
1. GIVING (AND RECEIVING). Love does not ask, but can only grow through acts of sharing: taking care of the other person, giving parts of one’s soul when speaking about oneself, and giving genuine thoughts and smiles. Everything that is given unconditionally will come back.
2. IT’S ALL ABOUT KARMA. Whatever you do to others, sooner or later, will come back. Life is a great circle… everything that goes out, comes back.
3. REALITY MUST BE ACCEPTED FOR WHAT IT IS. We cannot change other people. We must not idealise things and, above all, they should not be forced. Whatever comes serves as a mirror and returns to us something that may or may not please us; in this case it will indicate to us the direction that our spiritual work must take.
4. WHOEVER WANTS SOMETHING STRONGLY WILL ATTRACT WHAT THEY DESIRE. If nothing happens it means that we are resisting in some way. If we doubt the achievement, it is probable that there will not be success.
5. HIC ET NUNC. Knowing how to live in the here and now, without expectations, with the right level of involvement, but without dependency. This allows us to flow, following the course of events and living every moment to the full. Taking the best from every aspect, learning the lesson from every situation, whether or not it is pleasant.
The possibility of creating a change and of attracting a kindred spirit lies in our own hands.
Photos credit LI HUI (huiuh.com)