GOING OUT IN THE MORNING WITHOUT HAVING A TIME TO BE BACK, NEGOTIATING THE CITY, FITTING IN APPOINTMENTS BETWEEN QUICK BREAKS AND SOME IMPROVISED MEETINGS.
Fashion week takes away the time to go home, once or twice a day, to change or get ready for the evening or for an after-dinner engagement. Something comfortable is needed, certainly not dowdy, and which is perfect for appearing in different times and places, looking the same.
Here is our passe-partout mix.
1. Saint Laurent – Monogramme Sac Université small leather shoulder bag
2. ELLIS FAAS – Skin Veil Foundation Pen – S105 Medium/Tan
Ellis Faas’ foundation pen contains light-diffusing minerals that readily disguise fine lines and wrinkles.
3. BLK DNM – Black skinny pants
4. Christopher Kane – Mousseline black shirt
5. RMS Beauty – Un powder
RMS Beauty’s finely milled translucent powder. Long-lasting and velvety to the touch, this wonder product will be the new star of your beauty routine.
6. Kevyn Aucoin – The Expert Lip Color – Eliarice
Wild Mango extract soothes damaged skin and keeps your lips feeling soft and supple without drying or caking.
7. TOD’S – Leather loafer